maandag 4 februari 2019

Testing, Annelaine first pattern for boys! SAWYER

Annelaine patterns only designed patterns for women and Girl. Untill last week!
In the testers pool was asked who wants to test their first boys pattern. I immidiately signed up for Tymo. I was assigned a size 7 and due to his height I blended to a 10.

It is a very versatile pattern and we were allowed to choose what version to make.
V1, I choose the most basic version. This dino-fabric was just perfect for it.


Neckline is a bit wide due to a lack of ribbing but despite that I liked the fit and Tymo also agreed and wore it the next day.

In some sizes there were issues on the sleeve so Annelaine made Some changes and we were asked to sew a V2. Tymo could use Some more shirts and this time I choose a version with a placket a color block. He asked for the kangaroo-pocket.










The placket installation was a bit tricky but very clear in the tutorial.

1 pattern, 2 completely different sweaters, 1happy boy.

Hurry up. 


Pattern on sale for just one more day.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten